GYZX Black CompassPlastic Case Geological Compass Outdoor Portable Directional Compass Point to Navigation Compasses Black pxxMraqCh
- Product Code: pxxMraqCh
- Availability: In Stock
Purpose point to navigation
Is it waterproof yes
Whether shockproof Yes
Whether luminous display No
Carrying method handheld
Display mode pointer type
Sports outdoor projects bicycle cross-country hiking camping.
Name Guide/North Needle
Weight about 0.1KG
1. Identify the direction
How to use the main functions
1. Use the line of sight (metal wire) on the compass to align the landmarks on the ground (you can determine by yourself) such as treescharacteristic buildings marked on the mapand mark the landmarksmetal line of sightand grooves on the lens Three points are connected in a line.
2. Read the included angle between the long yellow line of the dial and the direction of the north-south magnetic poles (inner circle scale) through the lenswhich is the target azimuth.
c Determine your location on the map
1. Assuming that the marker is a lighthouseusing the above method to measure your position and the lighthouse's azimuth is 40 degrees east by north.
2. Place the compass on the map and move it so that the metal line and lighthouse (on the map) are 40 degrees east of north.
3. Then your location is on the line between the center of the compass and the lighthouse (on the map).
Note This product N is replaced by an arrowwhich means that the direction of the arrow is northno matter how the compass rotatesthe direction of the arrow is always north.
The compass indicates the upward direction of the north needle
Package Included1 x Compass